Guide - Program
- Chapter 1 provides some general information for customers. Chapter 2 outlines, in general terms, some important aspects of the scheme.
- Chapter 3 provides details regarding eligible activities and registration.
- Chapter 4 gives specific information about the innovation grants.
- Chapter 5 specific information about the process of claim/determination.
- Chapter 6 duplicates Schedules 1 and 2 of the Clothing and Household Textile (Building Innovative Capability) scheme.
- Appendix A is a guide to completing the application for registration.
The information in this Guide is intended as general guidance only, and is not intended to replace or amend the wording of the Textile, Clothing and Footwear Investment and Innovation Programs Act 1999 (‘the Act’) or the Clothing and Household Textile (Building Innovative Capability) scheme 2010 (BIC scheme).
Before making an Application for Advance of Grant or an Application for a Claim/Determination under the scheme, it is strongly recommended that you read the Guide below in conjunction with the scheme. Please note that the Guide is for general guidance only. Any examples provided in the Guide are for illustrative purposes only.
Note: There may be links contained within this document which will transfer you from the AusIndustry website. AusIndustry does not have responsibility for these external websites nor does linking constitute any form of endorsement.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files. To access functionality in PDF 'smart forms', including some application forms you will need at least Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.1 or above. You can download a free copy from the Adobe web site.
If you have any problems accessing an attached file, please contact the AusIndustry Hotline on 13 28 46 or email@example.com.