Information Publication Scheme (IPS)
The Information Publication Scheme (IPS) aims to transform the freedom of information framework from one that responds to individual requests for access to documents, to one that requires Australian Government agencies to take a proactive approach to publishing information.
In accordance with the scheme, the Department of Industry's Agency Plan provides guidance on how AusIndustry will publish information. Information on the Department’s Information Publication Scheme can be found at the Innovation website.
AusIndustry will begin to publish documents under the following categories. The links below will become active as content is published.
- Who we are: Our organisational structure and contact information.
- What we do: Information about our work including the functions and decision making powers within AusIndustry.
- Our reports: Includes Innovation Australia annual reports.
- Our consultations: Includes information about AusIndustry’s consultation processes.
- Our priorities: Includes divisional business plans.
- Routinely requested information: This will include information that AusIndustry routinely provides in response to freedom of information (FOI) requests. These documents will be clearly identified in the Department of Industry Freedom of Information Disclosure Log.
- Our finances: Includes financial information relating to pay and grading structures, procurement procedures and tendering contracts.
- Our lists: Includes AusIndustry contracts, grants and appointments and links to data sets.
- Our submissions: Includes submissions made by the department to Parliamentary committees, the Productivity Commissioner, the Australian Law Reform Commissions and other agencies.
- Our policies: Includes AusIndustry’s divisional policies including fact sheets.
If there is information you need but cannot find in the Information Publication Scheme, or you require information in a different format, please contact the AusIndustry Hotline on 13 28 46 or email email@example.com.
The Department of Industry Freedom of Information Coordinator may also be contacted via email FOI@innovation.gov.au or phone (02) 6213 7742.